In this post I will discuss the two keywords Job and School, then I will relate them to a person’s life. You will answer few questions and see quick tips you may have not observed before.
I describe Job as what we to to sustain our living and schooling as learning for benefits.
Yesterday while doing my SEO job I saw some search queries on Google : “Available Fishery jobs in Nigeria” “fisheries and aquaculture jobs in nigeria” The worst of these queries is “
jobs for fisheries graduates“.
- IF YOU THINK THERE ARE NO JOB AFTER SCHOOL
- How well did you perform during your school days?
- Did you study your desired course?
- What was your aim, was it to get the world around you impressed that you receive good education and a good graduate?
- Haven’t you ever heard of “no available jobs for graduates in this country”?
- Did you ever plan for alternative career if you will face potential employment risks?
- Did you ever ask your parents whether they will sponsor you after school if you don’t get employed or not?
- Ok now, no job, can you keep yourself busy with available job opportunities even if the rewards are little or small?
- Can you learn a job before or after schooling to sustain your life?
- Are you shy to tell the people around you that am still looking for Job?
Read This >> How to do Research
DID YOU KNOWThese below facts are what escape our notice
- 95% of parents believe that when they send you to school, that’s the best thing they can do for you.
- 98% of parents can afford to spend millions on their child schooling but can’t afford a penny to establish a trade for them after schooling.
- 95% of youths awaiting admission into higher institutions don’t have any Idea on how their course contribute to the economy.
- A higher percentage of our youths further their study to receive prestigious personality before people around them.
- Employers want something special about applicants, can you outperform people that study the same course as you. For example, you study fishery, you do I.T, you can blog and so on.
Read Also >> How To Do Internet Research Efficiently
IF I AM TO LAUNCH A NEW PROJECT I NEVER EXPERIENCE, I WILL PLAN TO AVOID FAILURE. I WILL DO MORE RESEARCH INCLUDING INTERVIEWING PEOPLE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE.
I will ask myself :
Has anyone done this before and become successful with it?
What impact will it have me and the people around me?
Mistakes being made by masses
- They study zoology in a country without National Geography NatGeoWild
- You study fishery in an equator region or a place with drought